International Association of Classification Societies Ltd.
The International Association of Classification Societies (IACS) is an international organization of classification societies, comprised of ten member socieities and one associate. Together, IACS members represent over 90% of the worlds tonnage. The IACS has been instrumental in the harmonization of various classification standards.
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- Bureau Veritas (BV)
- Chia Classification Society (CCS)
- Det Norske Veritas (DNV)
- Germanischer Lloyd (GL)
- Korean Register of Shipping (KR)
- Lloyd's Register (LR)
- Nippon Kaiji Kyokai (NK)
- Registro Italiano Navale (RINA)
- Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (RS)
- Indian Register of Shipping (IRS)
- Common Structural Rules for Tankers and Bulkers, 2006